woman at talbots in grey and blue

You know it’s going to be a great day when you are asked by a major women’s fashion line to model in their local fall trunk show!

You, my friends, are invited to the show and take note because EVERYTHING at Talbots is on sale 30% off until Monday, October 30th!

If you see something you like, or feel like strolling through the Talbot’s website, simply click on any of the photos you see below.

Heads up: I’m an affiliate, which means you pay the same price and we receive a small commission. This allows us to continue to bring you the latest on fashion and beauty.

woman at talbots show in black coat and pink scarf

talbots fall fashion show woman in black and pink

talbots fall fashion show woman in black peacoat

talbots fall fashion show woman in black and pink

talbots fall fashion show woman in red skirt and black sweater

talbots fall fashion show woman in red skirt and black sweater

talbots fall fashion show woman in red skirt and black sweater

Here are some of the pieces I fell in love with that other models wore during the fashion show:

So what’s trending this fall season according to the expert fashion team at Talbots HQ? We’ve got the inside scoop!

Your Fall Fashion Guide

♦ Cardigans and vests

♦ Everything faux fur

♦ Quilted detailing

♦ Animal prints (from shoes, to sweaters and handbags)

♦ Velvet (pants, jackets and details)

♦ Corduroy

♦ Feminine blouses

♦ Soft, comfortable sweaters

♦ Brooches

♦ Cross Body Bags

♦  Mixing bold colors and prints

♦ Comfortable and stylish suede flats

♦ Layers ~ pants and sweater + blazers, scarves and brooches

I’ve alway had great luck finding classic pieces that stand the test of time at Talbots. What a pleasure it was to get to meet the top notch team from Tabots who came in for this fall trunk show!

I learned new styling tips and tricks, met some wonderful women and enjoyed the opportunity to model some chic fall outfits put together for me be the expert Talbots team.

Special thanks go out to the wonderful Judith Sanchez, General Manager and Kayla Hilton, Co-Manager at the Talbots Greenbridge store in Greenville, South Carolina for putting together a fun and inspirational fashion show! And I can’t forget the sensational ladies who traveled to Gville to share their fashion expertise with the crowd; Talbots Stylist and fashion show MC, Kim Macaluso and District Manager Paula von Hoene.

Here’s to being a fall trend setter this season, darlings!

Jonet Wooten is a 55 year old former investigative newspaper reporter/photographer. She’s always in search of the latest and greatest in Fashion, Beauty and Travel, which she writes about on her AWARD WINNING blog. Creator of the popular global fashion series She’s Got Style.

14 Comments on Talbots Fall Trunk Show ~ Your Fall Fashion Guide

November 4, 2017 at 12:45 pm (2 weeks ago)

Love this Jonet, congrats on modeling for the show. Sounds like a good time! Love the plaid you are wearing and it looks like I am in good shape, as i own faux fur, velvet, everything on the list except cords.
    Have a nice weekend!
    hanks for linking!

November 5, 2017 at 7:14 am (2 weeks ago)

Thanks so much, Jess. All the fabrics, colors and styles at Talbots this fall/winter season are extra yummy. You are always good to go when it comes to fashion, my stylish friend! Xo Jonet

2. Michelle
    November 3, 2017 at 7:18 pm (2 weeks ago)

How much fun! I used to shop at Talbots all the time, but there’s not one near me now so I’d forgotten about them. I’m going to request a catalog and get back on their mailing list. You looked great in everything, and their clothes are so classic and good quality. In fact, years ago, I bought so much there that I suggested that they start an awards program, and they did!

November 4, 2017 at 8:20 am (2 weeks ago)

That’s amazing, Michelle! What a great idea and I’m so glad they listened to you. In all honesty, my success in shopping at Talbots in the past has been hit or miss. But they brought in a new designer and I can honestly say, I am so impressed with everything in the store! From clothing to accessories, I could spend a day playing dress up at Talbots! I’ve ordered several pieces for my mom on line and she was thrilled with them too! Xo Jonet

3. Nicole
    November 3, 2017 at 12:00 am (2 weeks ago)

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Great outfits. Love the studded flats!

November 3, 2017 at 7:33 am (2 weeks ago)

Thanks Nicole. Fun details make my day! Xo Jonet

4. Mother of 3
    November 2, 2017 at 7:12 pm (2 weeks ago)

I love the pink and black outfit; that pop of color with the black is so striking.

November 3, 2017 at 7:33 am (2 weeks ago)

Thanks so much, Joanne! Black is always classic and in style and pink is vibrant and fun. Thanks so much for being part of our tribe! XoXo Jonet

November 1, 2017 at 6:45 am (3 weeks ago)

Thanks Rosie. I met some wonderful ladies and the outfits were divine! Xo Jonet

5. Gail Hanlon
    October 29, 2017 at 1:52 pm (3 weeks ago)

What a great experience Jonet! Congrats

October 29, 2017 at 4:51 pm (3 weeks ago)

Thank you Gail. It truly was an amazing experience from start to finish. Xo Jonet

October 28, 2017 at 9:38 am (3 weeks ago)

Oh Ruth, there were so many must-have looks showcased that night. It was hard for me to decide which pieces I would add to my fall closet. My favorite part of the show was that they showcased models and looks for every woman! Thanks for your comment, darling. Xo Jonet