Posted In: Beauty
Having successfully secured my place in the fabulously over 50 and loving it category, I’m always on the look out for beauty products that, like many of us, are hard working multi-taskers.
Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum has quickly zoomed to the top of our must-have beauty list, and with good reason. It not only worked a little magic on my own face, it also eased some of the rosacea symptoms my husband had been struggling with recently.
It boasts an impressive cocktail (and who doesn’t enjoy an impressive cocktail from time to time?) of natural anti-aging ingredients that get busy on your skin like worker bees.
According to Andalou Naturals, the potent fruit stem cell complex repairs cellular damage and discoloration for brighter, smoother skin.
After 3 weeks of product testing, I present to you, beautiful ones, the results:
Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum glides on easily (you can truly feel the moisturizing effects of the aloe vera) and is non-greasy.
Our skin felt instantly hydrated, glowy and oh so happy.
There’s a lot to ♥ about Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum!
1. This antioxidant-rich serum, contains an impressive list of natural, soothing and “age defying” ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, resveratrol, Vitamin C, CoQ10, cranberry, grape seed and aloe vera to name a few.
It goes on like silk, leaving our skin feeling ultra-hydrated, glowing and pampered. It works beautifully on normal to dry skin (mine) as well as oily skin (the hubster).
Although it won’t take the place of your favorite moisturizer, it leaves you with the perfect canvas for moisturizer and makeup.
Now for the really great news…
2. My hubby has rosacea, so I asked him to participate in a little experiment. After less than 3 weeks of using Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum, he found relief from the dry, red blotchiness (and he didn’t even use it twice a day). Now he’s vowing to use it morning and night. This is his experience and your results may vary.
3. We also LOVE the price! Many of the ingredients in this beauty secret are comparable to those found in a certain high end serum (starts with an “R”) with a price tag of $80.00.
Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum is the ultimate natural beauty bargain at under $25.00 for 1.1 fluid ounces!
4. When we are fortunate enough to discover a product that is certified organic, uses no petrochemicals, synthetic dyes or fragrances, is Gluten-Free and Non-GMO, you can bet your cute little crows feet, we are going to sing like canaries.
5. Did we mention NO animal testing and made right here in the good ole’ U.S.A.? Check and check!
The serum contains orange oil, which might pose a slight irritation risk for those with ultra sensitive skin.
We wish the bottle was glass instead of plastic. Picky, picky!
Mad crazy love for this natural, organic serum. Our skin was instantly hydrated and happy with a healthy glow. It’s too early to tell if it improves fine lines, but I promise to keep you posted.
My husband’s rosacea symptoms saw real improvement.
With an impressive list of natural, organic, antioxidant-rich ingredients and a cost of under $25.00, we suggest you add it to your own beauty must-have list pronto!
I think we gave you a few more than 5 Reasons to Love Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Serum, but who’s counting?
We’d love to hear about your experiences with Andalou Naturals.
Stay beautiful, darlings.